QueenieLives is the working title for the costumed work of Rachel Duffield as Queen Elizabeth I, Queen Victoria and Marie Lloyd ('Queen' of the Music Halls).
Rachel's costumed work takes various forms. These are:
- Entertaining and informative talks for museums, heritage sites, clubs and societies.
- Fun and interactive educational sessions for schools and children's groups.
- Live interpretation for museums and heritage sites.
Follow the links above, or on the left, for more information about these unique experiences.
Her Majesty's subjects say...
- "Interesting, fun, informative & well delivered"
- "Rachel is exceptionally good & captivates any audience"
- "Absolutely first class; education comes to life"
- "Incredible costume, knowledge, and first class engaging speaker"
- "Five stars - thank you so very much!"
More testimonials can be found throughout this website.
Meet the ladies
Here are Rachel's redoubtable alter-egos. Visit the Gallery page for more images.
What are the Queenies up to?
For news, gossip and details of upcoming opportunities to meet with Their Majesties, click here to view Rachel's blog.
website design : working order